Academy Course- Advanced
Course Leader Duncan Glenday
Suitable for young pianists currently working towards Grade 7 or 8 (AB or Trinity). Ideally, students should prepare at least two pieces, either own choice or from their chosen syllabus for the course.
Each student will receive:
- 4 x 45 mins one-to-one piano lessons *
- Scheduled daily private practice time
- 4 x workshops (1.5 hours each)
- Mastering the Classical Sonata
- The Best of Baroque
- The Romantic Pianist
- Modern & lighter styles
- 4 x 45 mins classes Aural made simple & General musicianship
- 4 x 45 mins classes Sight-reading Support
- 4 x 1 hour performance classes, including the opportunity for mock exams.
- Final whole course concert performance
- Certificate of attendance
*Participants may book additional one to one lessons which will be scheduled during the daily programme
This last week has been incredible – I hoped I would enjoy it but all my expectations were surpassed, it was such a special time.