Course - Junior Piano Foundation
Suitable for pianists who are around grade 5 and under. We welcome children of all ages, accompanied by a parent or guardian. If applying as a non – resident the accompanying parent is FREE of charge.
Included in the standard course fees are :
● Daily individual lessons with a member of the faculty.
● Daily morning group workshop
● Daily ‘Drop in’ performance classes
● Daily ‘Drop in’ practise workshops
● Practise room open 18 hours a day
● Opportunity to observe all lessons from the faculty.
● Free access to all course lectures, workshops and recitals.
● Opportunity to make a professional DVD recording in the outstanding Stoller Hall on a Model D Steinway piano. (additional fee)
● Final morning performances
● Certificate of attendance
This last week has been incredible – I hoped I would enjoy it but all my expectations were surpassed, it was such a special time.
It is possible to come for less than the full course. Please email Kathryn, the administrator to discuss options.