Course - Elementary
Course Leader Ruth Aldred
Suitable for pianists currently working between grades 1 – 3 (AB or Trinity). Ideally, students should prepare at least two pieces, either own choice or from their chosen syllabus for the course.
Included in the standard course fees both onsite and online are :
● Three hours of individual piano lessons with the faculty.
(one is online on the 7th or 8th August)
● Free tickets to all evening recitals in the Stoller Hall
● Over seven hours of group class workshops
● ‘Drop in’ performance classes
● ‘Drop in’ practise clinics
● Practise room
● Opportunity to observe lessons from the faculty.
● Online Resources including technical warmups, practise advice and developing listening skills.
● Final morning performances
● Certificate of attendance
*Participants may book additional one to one lessons and choose to take extra courses. For all extra course options please click here.
My son has just been to the 2nd week of your Summer school and has had an absolutely wonderful time. After about 2 days there he sent me a text asking if he can go again next year!
He sent one yesterday saying if necessary he would pay for it himself and today saying he didn’t want to leave!
I think you can safely say it has been a huge success. He’s even gone straight to the piano and carried on practising. He says he’s enjoyed doing lots of practice. He also said everyone was really nice.