Course - Intermediate - Now online
Course Leader Sarah Murphy
This course is aimed at students currently working between grades 4 – 6 (AB or Trinity). Ideally, students should prepare at least two pieces, either own choice or from their chosen syllabus for the course.
The new online course will provide
● Daily Timetabled individual online lessons with the faculty.
● Daily ‘live’ stream welcome and news.
● Daily ‘live’ performance class
● Daily live stream technique tips from the faculty.
● Daily practise advice sessions
● Daily Online Resources and videos
● Final morning performance on Zoom
*Participants may book additional one to one lessons which will be scheduled during the daily programme
I have learnt a lot musically and about life, and I had lots of lessons and some wonderful experiences to take back home!
Even though I was really far away from my home, I always felt like home here, at Chethams.