Course - Intermediate
Course Leader Sarah Murphy
This course is aimed at students currently working between grades 4 – 6 (AB or Trinity). Ideally, students should prepare at least two pieces, either own choice or from their chosen syllabus for the course.
Each student will receive:
- 4 x 45 mins one-to-one piano lessons *
- Scheduled daily private practice time
- 4 x 45 mins classes Aural & musicianship
- 4 x 30 mins classes Technique time
- 4 x 45 mins classes Theory
- 4 x 1.5 hour Historical musical highlights and composition workshops
- 4 x 1 hour ensemble playing group
- Final whole course concert performance
*Participants may book additional one to one lessons which will be scheduled during the daily programme
I have learnt a lot musically and about life, and I had lots of lessons and some wonderful experiences to take back home!
Even though I was really far away from my home, I always felt like home here, at Chethams.