Course - Young Artists
Course Leader Murray McLachlan
Suitable for pianists who are diploma level and above.
Included in the standard course fees both onsite and online are :
● Three hours of individual piano lessons with the faculty.
(one is online on the 7th or 8th August for onsite participants )
● Free tickets to all evening recitals in the Stoller Hall
● Over seven hours of group class workshops
● ‘Drop in’ performance classes
● ‘Drop in’ practise clinics
● Practise room (not applicable online)
● Opportunity to observe lessons from the faculty.
● Online Resources including technical warmups, practise advice and developing listening skills.
● Final morning performances
● Certificate of attendance
An exciting addition this year is the opportunity to make a professional Video recording in the outstanding Stoller Hall on a Model D Steinway piano. Book early as spaces are limited.
Participants may book additional one to one lessons and choose to take extra courses. For all additional course options please click here.
This last week has been incredible – I hoped I would enjoy it but all my expectations were surpassed, it was such a special time.