Course - Young Artists
Course Leader Murray McLachlan
Suitable for pianists who are diploma level and above. There are three daily teaching session with an outstanding faculty of international pianist teachers. An unrivalled 4 hours of individual lessons are included in the course fees.
Students will either have a one-to-one lesson, practise or observe lessons from any member of the faculty.
A daily lesson with a different member of the faculty is included in the standard course fee. Additional lessons may be booked when applying. (subject to additional fees)
- 4 x one hour one-to-one piano lessons*
- Individual practise room open for 15 hours a day.
- 4 x 1 hour classes with Murray Mclachlan
- Competitions, Auditions and Entrance Requirements for Conservatoires
- The Psychology of Performance and confidence on stage
- The art of practising
- Building a repertoire and programme planning
- 4 x 1.5 hour performance classes with Murray McLachlan
- Final whole course concert performance
- Video recording in Stoller Hall. State of the art facilities and an opportunity to record programmes of up to 20 minutes, suitable for auditions and competitions (subject to additional fee)
*Participants may book additional one to one lessons
This last week has been incredible – I hoped I would enjoy it but all my expectations were surpassed, it was such a special time.